Welcome to Brooktree HOA Website
The goal of this website is to better serve our members by keeping them informed of Association rules, regulations and membership, to be a resource for information about our community, to provide news and announcements of local events, and provide our members the opportunity to have an active role in our community.
Want to enjoy our pool?
The Pool is open from 11-9 daily until school begins in August.
Swim Meets: June 13, June 20, and July 2. Pool will be closed for recreational swimming to host the event.
True Guard Aquatics is offering swim lessons this year at the Brooktree Pool. Private and semi-private lessons are available for swimmers of all ages and experience levels. You can set up your own dates/times or you can join a session!
Session 1: June 3 - June 14
Session 2: June 17 - June 28
Session 3: July 8 - July 19
Session 4: July 22 - August 2
To get more information or to sign up, check out their website at www.TrueGuardAquatics.com!
Have an issue with a pothole/sidewalk/street sign?
Here's the link to Gladstone's Public Works where you can report issues using the links on the right side of their page: http://www.gladstone.mo.us/PublicWorks/
Want to have a garage sale? Don't have a permit yet?
Gladstone has an easy online permit process - http://www.gladstone.mo.us/e-Services/GarageSaleApplication.php
Have a theft to report? Contact Gladstone DPS (emergency 911 - nonemergency 816-436-3550) to file a report.
UPCOMING CITY EVENTS:
Fire/Grill Safety Tips:
Thinking about building a fire pit or open grill? Please follow these tips courtesy of the City of Gladstone Public Safety Department.
1. Never use any flammable liquid in or near any open flame.
2. Never leave a child unattended around a fire pit or grill.
3. Never let a child play with fire.
4. Never throw aerosol cans or other explosive type material into fire.
5. Never run near the area of the fire.
6. If your clothes catch on fire, STOP, DROP, and ROLL to extinguish the flames.
7. If you or someone gets burned, immediately hold the burned area under cool running water for 10 or 15 minutes. Depending on the burn you may need to seek immediate medical attention.
IF THE FIRE GETS OUT OF CONTROL, IMMEDIATELY GET EVERYONE AWAY...
AND CALL 9-1-1.
To report Gladstone code violations, click the icon or here.
Not a friend of Brooktree Homes on Facebook? Click the icon above and send a friend request!
The Brooktree Homeowners Association desires to promote a friendly and family focused community, maintain an appealing aesthetic and grow our investment in the greater community.