Brooktree Pool Rules
- Pool use is only for members in good-standing and their guests. Members will need a key card to access the pool. See key card information here.
- Pool manager and lifeguards are in complete charge of the pool and authorized by the HOA to enforce all rules.
- Members must accompany and register all of their guests when entering the pool. Guests will not be permitted without the member present. Member children 15 years of age and under are allowed only 2 guests per visit unless accompanied by an adult member over the age of 18.
- Absolutely NO GLASS of any kind. Per the Clay County Health Department.
- NO horseplay, running, pushing, sitting/standing on shoulders or dunking.
- NO gum in the pool area. No food in or near the pool.
- Appropriate swimwear only. No cutoffs, tank tops, bras, thongs, etc...
- Children 10 years and under must be accompanied by someone at least 16 years of age. Proof may be required.
- All children in the wading pool must be 5 years or less in age. Parents or guardians over the age of 14 must attend to children in the wading pool at all times.
- There is a 10 minute rest period every hour. Adults at least 18 years of age are allowed to swim unsupervised during this time.
- Only qualified swimmers will be allowed to swim in the deep end. Unqualified young swimmers must wear an approved lifesaving device at all times in the main pool unless accompanied in the pool by a parent or guardian. Anyone that has questionable swimming skills may have to pass a swim test to continue swimming without a lifesaving device.
- Only one person on the diving board at a time -- one bounce, and go straight off the end. Persons in line must wait on the ground for the diver to clear a safe area before climbing up the ladder.
- Children that are NOT potty trained are required to wear SWIM DIAPERS at all times while in the pools. Swim Diapers are available for $1. No exceptions will be made per the Clay County Health Department.
- Swimmers must shower off all sand before entering pools.
- Smoking in designated area only.
- In the case of thunder or lightning, the pools will be cleared for 30 minutes. The time will restart with each occurrence.
- The following are prohibited on all HOA owned property including the pools, tennis courts, park, volleyball court, and parking lot: Possession of illegal substances, consumption of alcohol by minors, weapons of all types, public inebriation, obscene, vulgar or abusive language and threatening statements. You will be asked to leave and when necessary the police will be called.
- Anyone refusing to follow instructions by lifeguards, managers, or pool director will result in suspension of privileges and use of the pool, park, tennis courts, and volleyball court.